Our Raw Material Supplier
Lately spray foam insulation systems find more and more extensive use; for this reason – meeting our Clients’ needs – The systems are designed for direct spraying of PUR foam on walls, ceilings, flat roofs and tanks with the use of specialist high-pressure appliances, both inside and outside of the rooms. We cooperate also with companies that realize spray service.
Insulation made by polyurethane foam spray insulation advantages:
- the lowest value of thermal conductance from among all insulations applied in building industry;
- very good adhesion to any ground;
- great stability and resistance to chemical agents;
- great simplicity of insulating this way;
- harmless for environment;
- the foam closed-cell kinds have very low absorptivity (< 3% by volume);
- resistant to mildew and fungi effect;
- wide temperature range of application – from -50 ºC to +100 ºC.
The sprays can be applied inside of rooms (internal wall-ceiling sprays) and outside (external roof sprays). One can insulate daily up to 1 000 m2 of the roof area. In the case of outside use the foam layer should be protected with layer of agent resistant to UV radiation. High density strengthening coat can also be made by this method on plastic elements. Specialist foaming appliances are necessary for spray making.
Spray foam insulation systems’ advantage is quick thermo renovation, joint less hydro insulation and possibility of old ground covering with polyurethane foam without its previous removal.
Frequently Asked Questions
At MyFoam.ie, we care for our customers. We want you to be as informed as possible about what we do, as it is after all your property that we will be working on. It is why we have provided a list of frequently asked questions, so that you may get a better understanding of the reason why PurAcell is the best insulation to warm your home. If you have any further questions you would like us to answer, don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, fax, email, or by filling in the online contact form.