Products and Technical Info Supreme Spray Foam – Benefits
Want to know what makes us so successful? Find out here, with a list of proven benefits that us is the best choice to insulate you home.
Benefits of Foam Insulation
1. Supreme foam insulation creates a perfect seal with no gaps. It is applied as a liquid that hardens as it dries. Spray foam can be used anywhere including crevasses, and around building supports such as joists, joints and beams.
2. It is not affected by external elements such as heat, cold or moisture. Once dry, it will not expand & contract with temperature changes and is impervious to water.
3. Our insulation product has been shown to add strength. The rigid nature of the product has been shown to add up to 300% shear and racking strength when added to a structure.
4. Supreme Foam insulation improves indoor air quality. By creating an air-tight seal external pollutants and particles are eliminated. Spray foam also does not contain any fibres, loose particles or toxic vapours that can become airborne.
5. It will decrease your utility bills. The airtight seal created allows the heating and air-conditioning unit to work more efficiently keeping utility bills down.
6. The insulation materials are naturally fire resistant. The product also doesn’t allow additional air to penetrate the structure which would feed a fire.
7. It will help keep noise down. The air-tight seal helps reduce external noise and the insulation factor will reduce the noise of internal mechanical systems.
8. It will increase the value of your home. Homes with spray foam insulation have more resale value because they are more energy efficient, fire resistant and environmentally friendly.
We use spray foam insulation from a list of certified spray foam manufacturers. Our spray foam products are water blown, castor based spray foam insulation.
- Excellent thermal and acoustical properties;
- No VOC’s, CFC’s, HCFC’s or urea;
- Zero food value for rodents or insects.
- Ultra light weight, stays firmly in place and will not settle over time;
- Will not promote mould and fungi growth;
- Will not affect wiring, plumbing, membranes or timber.
- The u-value remains stable over time resulting in lower heating costs.
- Insulates and seals air gaps in one application, eliminating drafts where installed. This lowers floating dust allergens and reduces indoor noise pollution.