PCC 2000 is a Closed cell spray foam Installation Cork, Clare, Tipperary, Limerick and Kerry.
Our PCC 2000 is an closed cell spray foam from Ekovision is a breathable spray foam insulation. It has many applications in household and commercial structures where a breathable insulation is required.
Have a look at the many advantages of PCC 2000 Spray foam
There are many advantages over other spray foams and traditional insulation materials.
- Better air quality
- Gets rid of drafts and condensation
- Adds structural integrity
- Fills irregular shapes
- Seals cracks and voids
- Does not settle or shrink
- Reduces ice damages
- Reduces noise
- Reduces the likelihood of mold
- Reduces dust and pollen infiltration
- Reduces air and moisture infiltration
- R-values remain stable over time
- Highest performance insulation
- Helps to create a thermal envelope controlling the air inside the building
- Warm in winter, cool in summer
- Reduce amount of allergens, pollutants and moisture
- Better energy efficiency
We stock and use Open Cell Spray Foams on Timber Frame New Construction Wall, Existing & New Pitched Ceiling Level Insulation, Existing & New Pitched Ceilings Warm Roof, Existing & New Ceiling Level Insulation, Flat Roofs Pitched 15 Degrees or Less, Suspended Timber Floor, Stone Wall Timber stud, Hollow Block Wall Timber Stud, Cavity wall dry-lining Timber Stud, Mass Concrete Dry-lining Timber Stud, House extensions and renovations in all Munster towns and counties.